Master Of Business Administration
Wright Graduate University
USD 51,884 *
Earliest start date
* total costs
Leadership research shows the top skill that makes a difference between average and star performers: is social-emotional intelligence (SEI). Businesses say SEI is exactly the skill they need but don’t see it in most MBA graduates.
We know business education can do better, so we designed the MBA at Wright Graduate University’s Lyons School of Transformational Business for a different kind of leader.
What if you could…
- Study the inner game of leadership, developing yourself in order to bring out the best in others?
- Lead through high-quality rapport and inspiration, tapping into your team’s genuine desire and capacity to contribute creative solutions?
- Earn credit while you experiment, practice, and apply what you learn day-to-day and moment-by-moment in your business?
Experience an education that empowers you with the management skills today’s market demands, AND the human skills that empower you as an authentic leader.
Curriculum Applied to You
From day one you’ll direct your learning toward your own most pressing challenges. How? Wright Graduate University faculty have spent 30 years perfecting an applied educational format.
In the personally-applied curriculum, we call performative education, you’ll take on bite-size daily leadership and SEI challenges that you can implement anywhere, in any career and life path, from day one. You’ll also practice the critical management skills of coaching and leading groups, applying the skills you learn immediately.
Education Your Way: Online, On Campus, or Both
At times in your education, you may want an in-person community, and at other times you want to learn in your own space. That’s why we invested in technology to create a seamless hybrid learning experience for our students in all programs. You get to choose whether you want to learn fully online or meet your cohort and faculty in person.
Experience the freedom to have your curriculum adapted to your life rather than you having to adapt to the curriculum.
Learn Business by Doing Business
You wouldn’t learn a musical instrument or a sport by reading about it – you’d play. The same goes for business: you learn by doing business.
Chances are that if you’re thinking of undertaking an MBA, you’re already doing business - leading, coaching, selling, measuring, planning, monitoring, holding others accountable for results, and so on.
Imagine an MBA program where you earn credit for consciously applying your studies to what you are already doing, rather than contrived group work, far-off case studies, or anything other than directly impacting your life and business where you are.
Our MBA faculty are player-coaches who will give you feedback from the perspective they’ve honed on the playing field themselves.
Become a Master of Many Trades
Forget the idea that a jack of all trades is a master of none. Today’s workplace demands that you constantly learn, grow, and adapt to an ever-changing environment
That is why we take a transdisciplinary approach – diving deep into business, philosophy, psychology, educational methodology, and neuroscience to develop leaders who win the hearts and minds of those they lead.
Wright Graduate University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission, 1101 17th Street NW, Suite 808, Washington, DC 20036; 202.234.5100.
The Distance Education Accrediting Commission is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a recognized accrediting agency and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
The Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11960 Quivira Road, Suite 300 in Overland Park, KS, 66213, USA.
The following are the primary program learning outcomes for this degree. Attainment of these outcomes will ensure your ability to:
- Demonstrate visionary transformational leadership skills.
- Demonstrate transformational emergence coaching skills.
- Conduct professional/business training.
- Demonstrate professional/ business communication.
- Demonstrate a principle-based philosophical orientation to personal responsibility.
- Initiate strategic self-development for professional success.
- Manifest social-emotional intelligence.
- Exercise integrative, transdisciplinary problem-solving.
- Demonstrate integral, ethical business development and customer service.
- Demonstrate accountability for inclusive financial/ operational management of an organization.
- Principles of Accounting and Finance*
- Principles of Economics*
- Survey of Business Law*
*Students that do not have prior college coursework in these areas must complete the applicable courses prior to graduation.
Transformational Leadership & Coaching Integrative Core
- Integrative Learning and Transformational Development for Business Leadership
- Foundations of Human Development & Emotional Intelligence for Transformational Business
- Foundations of Human Relationships for Transformational Business
- Approaches to Developing Personal Power and Influence
- Purpose, Mission and Principles of Transformational Business
- Group & Organization Dynamics for Transformational Business Leadership
- Professional & Leadership Coaching for Transformational Business
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Capstone
- MBA Capstone Project
Management & Operations Series
- The Fundamentals of Business
- Applied Leadership in Operations
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Managing to Results
- Markets ad Uncertainty
Business Development Series
- Applied Network Science and Social-Emotional Intelligence for Business Development
- Foundations of Consultative Sales
- Self-Management and Systems for Sales Professionals
- Managing the Buying Process: Understanding Microeconomics, Client Decision-Making, and Account Management
- Marketing and Authentic Brand Management
- Sales Team Management, Development, and Culture
- Year of More: Nourishment & Self Care: Foundations of Emotional Intelligence
- Year of More: Robust Relationships: Foundations of Social Intelligence
- Year of More: Personal Power
- Year of More: Purposeful Living & Leadership
- Group Process Training
- Personal Emergence Process
- Coaching Lab
Scholarships and Funding
Based on availability, the University offers mission-based discounts to individuals in qualifying professions, as well as need-based scholarships. Please see the Scholarships & Financial Scholarships & Financial Aid Page Aid Page for current discount and scholarship eligibility criteria, application process, and award amounts.