- 8.4 to 1 Student/Faculty Ratio
- < 300 Students
- > 35 Student Organizations
- 5 Journals
- 7 Centers and Institutes
JD Admissions Profile (Class of 2018)
- Entering class size:101
- Median LSAT: 155
- Median UGPA: 3.59
- Age Range: 20-47
- Majors: 30
- Universities: 64
LLM Enrollment Profile (Class of 2018)
- Entering class size: 18
- From 13 different countries
- Students focusing on human rights, business law, criminal law
- 80% received a UC Law scholarship
- Bar preparation is available
Law School History
- Founded in 1833 - UC Law is the 4th oldest law school in the country and the only law school in Ohio until 1885.
- One of the 32 charter members of the Association of American Law Schools, founded in 1900.
- We are a US top 40 law school, with one of the lowest tuitions, so that we can admit a diverse group of students from more countries.