Master of Business Administration Rushford Business School
This program has an inbuilt option to transfer to our German campus for at least six months and receive a post-study visa of 18 months in Germany.
If you're considering a career in business and looking for a comprehensive, high-quality MBA program, our 2-year full-time MBA program is the right choice for you. The program offers a broad range of business disciplines, including finance, marketing, banking, and strategy, and is designed to meet the needs of both experienced professionals and recent graduates.
In year 1, you'll take a series of core courses that provide a foundation in business principles and practices. In year 2, you will choose an elective that aligns with your individual interests and career goals. The program also includes experiential learning opportunities such as case studies, simulations, and field projects, which allow you to apply the concepts you learn in the classroom to real-world business situations and gain valuable hands-on experience.
The program is also designed to help you develop strong leadership skills, which are essential for success in today's rapidly changing business landscape. You'll participate in team-based projects, which will enable you to develop your teamwork and communication skills. Furthermore, you'll have the opportunity to network with alumni, industry leaders, and recruiters, which can be beneficial as you start your career.
All in all, the Rushford Business School's 2-year Full-Time MBA program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to excel in today's competitive business world. With a strong emphasis on both theoretical and practical learning, as well as opportunities for experiential learning and leadership development, the program equips you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your career.
You must choose one of the following available specializations:
- Banking & Finance
- Strategic Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation,
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- International Marketing
- Sustainability, Energy & Environment
- Business Analytics
- Data Science, Machine Learning & AI
- Healthcare Management
Year 1 (60 ECTS)
- 1211 Transformational Management 4
- 1212 Managerial Economics 3
- 1213 Organisational Behaviour 3
- 1214 Financial Reporting & Analysis 3
- 1215 Marketing in a Digital World. 3
- 1216 Data Analysis for Managers 4
- 1217 Research Methods for Managers 4
- 1218. Consumer Behaviour 3
- 1219 Corporate Finance 3
- 1220 Business Communication 3
- 1221 Legal & Ethical Business 3
- 1222 Logistics & Supply Chain Management 3
- 1223 Consulting Lab 1
- 1224 Project Management 4
- 1225 Information System & Technology 4
- 1226 Strategic Management 3
- 1227 Entrepreneurship, Technology & Innovation 3
- 1228 Leadership Skills 3
- 1229 Next Generation Leaders 3
Year 2 (60 ECTS)
You will choose one of the following specializations. A course must have at least 8 students to be operational. In some cases, it is possible to choose courses from 2 MBA specializations.
Banking & Finance:
- 1245 Advanced Finance 4
- 1246 Financial Investments 4
- 1247 Personal Financial Planning 4
- 1248 Retail & Commercial Banking 4
- 1249 FinTech 4
- 1230 Digital transformation 4
- 1231 Corporate Strategy 4
- 1232 Agile Leadership 4
- 1233 Entrepreneurial Leadership 4
- 1234 Mergers & Acquisition Strategy 4
- 1235 International Business Policy 4
- 1236 International Marketing 4
- 1237 International Finance 4
- 1238 International Organisations & Strategy 4
- 1239 Global Business Management 4
- 1240 International Marketing 4
- 1241 Marketing Research 4
- 1242 Advertising & Media 4
- 1243 Advanced Digital Marketing Strategies 4
- 1244 Sales Management & Strategy 4
Human Resource Management:
- 1260 International Human Resource Management 4
- 1261 HR Development & Training 4
- 1262 Communication & Negotiation in Employee Relationship 4
- 1263 People Management 4
- 1264 HR Workshops 4
- 1250 Entrepreneurship Finance & Valuation 4
- 1251 New Product Development 4
- 1252 Intellectual Property 4
- 1253 Private Equity & Venture Capital 4
- 1254 Entrepreneurial and Social Innovation 4
Logistics & Supply Chain Management:
- 1255 International Logistics 4
- 1256 Supply Chain Modelling and Design 4
- 1257 Procurement, distribution & freight logistics 4
- 1258 Sustainability in Logistics 4
- 1259 Retail Management 4
Sustainability, Energy, and Environment:
- 1282 Economic Analysis of Energy Sector 4
- 1283 Energy and Sustainable Business 4
- 1284 Enterprise and Circular Economy 4
- 1285 Sustainability Entrepreneurship & Innovation 4
- 1286 Government and Environmental Policy 4
- 1287 Global Population Health 4
- 1288 Digitisation in Healthcare (e-health) 4
- 1289 Big Data and Machine Learning in Health Economics 4
- 1290 Financial Management and Decision Making in Healthcare 4
- 1291 Economic and Business Decision Techniques 4
- 1270 Business Analytics 4
- 1271 Programming for Analytics using Python 4
- 1272 Predictive Analytics Methods 4
- 1273 Big Data and NoSQL 4
- 1274 Data Warehousing and Management 4
Data Science, Machine Learning & AI:
- 1270 Business Analytics 4
- 1276 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning 4
- 1271 Programming for Analytics using Python 4
- 1278 Mathematics for Machine Learning 4
- 1279 Machine Learning Methods using Python 4
- SIC Social Impact Challenge 10
- GLSOR German Language School 10
- BCIPOR Boot Camps & Innovation Project 10
Project / Thesis:
- Capstone ProjectDissertation / Thesis 30
- You are required to hold at minimum a recognized bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall score of 55% (GPA 2.0 on a 4.0 point scale) or higher.
In some instances, you may also require relevant work experience and/or research experience. If applicable, you may demonstrate this through the submission of a CV, portfolio, and/or personal statement.
English Language Proficiency
Our programs are conducted in the English language. As such, you must demonstrate proficiency in the English language by submitting one of the following test scores during the application process:
The Rushford Business School's 2-year Full-Time MBA program is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in a wide range of business careers. Graduates of the program will have a solid foundation in business principles and practices, as well as the ability to think critically, solve problems, and make strategic decisions. These skills are highly valued by employers and can lead to a wide range of career opportunities.
One of the most popular career paths for MBA graduates is management consulting. Management consultants work with organizations to identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to increase efficiency and profitability. Graduates of the Rushford MBA program will have the analytical and strategic thinking skills necessary to excel in this field.
Another popular career path for MBA graduates is investment banking. Investment bankers help companies raise capital by issuing and selling securities and also advise companies on mergers and acquisitions. Graduates of the Rushford MBA program will have the financial acumen needed to succeed in this field.
Graduates of the program also may find careers in the field of finance, such as in corporate finance, risk management, and portfolio management. They have the skills and knowledge to analyze financial data, create financial models, and make strategic financial decisions for companies.
Additionally, graduates may also find career opportunities in other business functions such as:
- Operations management: designing, coordinating, and supervising the production of goods and services.
- Marketing: developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products and services.
- Human resources: recruiting, selecting, training, and developing employees.
- Strategy: developing and implementing long-term plans for a company's growth and success.
Moreover, Many graduates of the Rushford MBA program will also go on to launch their own businesses. The program's emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to successfully launch and grow their own business ventures.
In conclusion, the career opportunities for graduates of the Rushford Business School's 2-year Full-Time MBA program are vast and varied. Graduates will have the skills and knowledge needed to excel in a wide range of business careers, including management consulting, investment banking, corporate finance, operations management, marketing, human resources, strategy, and entrepreneurship.