LCI Melbourne’s mission is to offer a high-quality alternative to existing tertiary education in the Arts in universities.
LCI Melbourne is part of the LCI Education Network, allowing students and staff to connect to a 12,000 strong creative network around the globe.
We intend to build the distinctive character of LCI Melbourne by:
- Offering innovative specialist undergraduate and postgraduate programs relevant to the needs of graduates and industry.
- Encouraging students seeking a career in the Arts to access programs through multiple pathways.
- Creating a supportive learning environment by the provision of appropriate student support services.
We intend to enhance our national and international reputation for academic excellence and leadership by:
- Developing knowledge and skills in students which foster their creativity and innovation
- Promoting a global perspective among students and building their determination to strive for international recognition and excellence.
- Embedding nationally and internationally marketable skills within the curriculum.
- Attracting and retaining high-quality teaching staff.
- Encouraging scholarship in teaching