MBA in Entrepreneurship & Family Business
IPAG Business School
Earliest start date
The MBA specialisation on Entrepreneurship & Family Business provides you with the needed skill set to empower your entrepreneurial thinking and attitude in both non-family and family firms. You will be also able to develop skills and abilities that will help you professionalise the family business through increased governance standards and clear succession planning.
IPAG's specialized MBA is an international degree in Business Administration (Master of Business Administration). It is intended for 3-year or 4-year degree holders.
Along with students of all nationalities, you learn to manage teams and pilot projects ethically in a business environment increasingly impacted by digital and new technologies.
6 specializations are offered:
- International Business Development
- Finance & Investments
- Project Management & Organisational Innovation
- Digital Strategy Design & Transformation
- Management of Sustainability Transformation
- Entrepreneurship & Family Business
At the end of the course, students obtain a 5-year degree and are eligible for the "Manager of Organisations" Level 7 RNCP title issued by ECEMA Association by Order of July 7, 2017, registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) under the RNCP code 15053.
- A wide choice of specializations: 6 in all;
- CSR at the heart of each program’s academic project;
- The emphasis put on case studies and real-world scenarios: business games, internships in France or abroad, meetings with professionals, Weekend Challenge;
- Support for students: career planning, personal branding and job search workshops and leadership development seminars;
- Core courses in the Blended Learning format.
MBA 5-year degree level RNCP certified