MBA in Global Sports Management
AED 32,000 *
Earliest start date
* Avail of 10% OFF if you wish to pay your fees in one lump sum.
This program provides learners with the knowledge and understanding of the operational aspects of sports-related organizations and their management in a global context thereby helping learners to manage complex issues in sports management. The program also dwells into domains of Marketing, Risk management and Human capital management in global sports management.
The one year online MBA in Global Sports Management is a comprehensive program designed for the business professionals who are looking forward to a managerial or senior administration role. Post completion of the program, the learners will be awarded with a postgraduate diploma in Business Administration from Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and a Master of Business Administration from Universidad Católica de Murcia, UCAM.
The students enrolling with MBA in Global Sports Management will undertake the core modules on International Human Resource Management, Strategic Change Management, Strategic Management and Leadership, Operations Management, Sports Operations Management in a global context Leadership and Strategy and Analytics in the Global sports context in First Part while in the second part the students will take the module on Socio – Economic – Legal Environment and a thesis work.
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of managing Operations and Projects in the context of Global Sports Management.
- Critically evaluate the application of marketing techniques in sports organisations.
- Evaluate and synthesize Risk and Human capital management practices in the sports industry in a global context.
- Critically reflect on current operational challenges within the professional practise in sports management