MBA in Sports Management EU Business School
Become a Game Changer!
Join us in our Online Information Session - Register now!
The sports market is a multibillion-dollar industry, experiencing rapid expansion in regions like China, Russia, South America, and the Middle East, opening many doors to those with a specialized skill set. This is an interdisciplinary program designed to teach management within areas such as; sports marketing and management, sports advertising, and media relations. The industry offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to program graduates, ranging from professional sports and club management to managing events and corporate sponsorships.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (90 credits)
- Locations: Barcelona, Geneva, Munich
- Teaching Language: English
- Starting dates: October/January/March
- Admission: Year-round
- For students studying on our Barcelona and Switzerland campuses, a state-recognized, university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- An EU Business School Switzerland private and internationally accredited MBA degree.
A sample of the Sports Management program courses:
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Marketing Management
- Crafting Unique Sports Events
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups
Students completing this major pursue careers in:
- Team and club management
- Marketing and promotions management
- Sports media and public relations
- Corporate sponsorship