MBA in Sports Management EU Business School Switzerland
The sports market is a multibillion-dollar industry, experiencing rapid expansion in regions such as China, Russia, Brazil, and the Middle East. The industry offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to graduates, ranging from professional sports to managing events and corporate sponsorship. Professionals who want to work in this field require an innovative, creative mindset and an increasingly specialized skill set. This program prepares students to meet these challenges through courses in sports marketing and management, and financial management as applied to sport and sponsorship.
Learning from Leaders
Events that introduce EU students to globally successful leaders are a fundamental aspect of our approach to providing the business education that will kick start your career.
COO of Manchester City F.C. Omar Berrada is an alumnus of EU Business School. Omar was a guest of our exclusive Learning From Leaders conference series last year, where he offered students tips on how to build their careers in sports.
- Duration: Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part-time)
- Number of Credit: 90 ECTS
- Start dates: October, January & March
- Language: English
- Semester Fee: 12,600 CHF
- Admission: Year-round
- A state-recognized university MBA degree accredited by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio).
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
- Ranked #1 in Class & Faculty Diversity by QS Top MBA 2021
- MBA Program Ranked #3 in Spain by Forbes Magazine
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- EU's Online MBA ranked 20th in the world by QS Top MBA
- EU's MBA is recognized as number 23 in the world by América Economía
- Ranked 42nd in the QS European MBA Rankings 2021
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Placed sixth as best business school for female students by Capital magazine
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Entrepreneurship)
- Ranked in the top 100 worldwide for career specialization (MBA in Marketing)
- Ranked in the Top 140 in the QS Global MBA Rankings 2021
- EU's Online MBA ranked top in CEO Magazine’s Online Global Rankings seven years running
- Ranked in the Top Tier for Global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- EU's Executive MBA ranked Tier One in CEO Magazine’s Global Executive MBA Rankings
- Ranked Premier DBA program by CEO Magazine
- Listed as a top 20 business school by China Economic Review magazine
- Listed as a top 30 European higher educational institution for entrepreneurship by EU-Startups