How to study at AMOS
- Download and fill the Postgraduate form application.
- Get the following documents ready: CV, cover letter, university transcripts, bachelor’s diploma, copy of your passport.
- Send us the postgraduate form and all the documents.
- Once your application form is received, we will arrange an online interview.
- If your interview is successful and you are accepted onto our Postgraduate Programme, we will send you an offer letter.
- You will later receive your student contract and the required financial documentation that you must fill out and submit to us. After having done so, you will receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) by mail. You will be able to use this CoE as proof of your plans to study in Europe.