The World is Becoming More and More Globalized Every Day, and everyone has the right to a quality degree program at fair tuition. Get the ‘real world’ educational experience with ATMU.
Visit ATMU's website directly
ATMU was founded as a university in the State of California in 2013 with a focus on local and international students to provide them with degree programs at the Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate levels with extensive industry-specific competencies. We develop skills to enhance employability and cultivate leadership skills for managers of the future.
ATMU's faculty and staff represent a diverse pool of highly academic individuals who also have years of expertise in corporate and industrial environments. They bring with them a combination of theory and practice which enriches ATMU students' learning experience.
We believe in serving the community by offering high-quality education to demographically diverse populations of students at an affordable price.
The global business environment has changed rapidly in the past decades. To progress and compete, you need a degree that is appropriate to the international skills you require.
ATMU offers all of these opportunities in course-based programs with options that can be customized.
ATMU is dedicated to delivering high-quality knowledge as well as state of the art skills, enabling today’s students to engage in business management issues with the needed theoretical level and self-confidence. The material is both theoretical and practical. Our faculty has extensive global industry-specific experience.
It is the Mission of American Tech and Management University to provide students access to quality higher education and integrate a global perspective in preparation for engagement as effective members in the dynamic fields of Technology and Management.
To teach the necessary skills for employability and deliver quality talent to a global marketplace using flexible learning opportunities to local and global students.
INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES (ILOs)
Students completing their education with degree programs from American Tech and Management University will demonstrate Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) incorporating the breadth and depth of learning experiences and acquired competencies applicable to successful graduate students in all degree programs.
The ATMU Institutional Learning Outcomes (ILOs) are the acquisition of learning experiences of educated professionals in the areas of core competencies adopted by the university.
INSTITUTIONAL LEARNING OUTCOMES OF ATMU
- Students will demonstrate evidence of high competence levels in verbal, non-verbal, and written communication of ideas, perspectives and values in the academic workplace, and interpersonal contexts.
- Students will be able to think critically and analyze and resolve problems through gathering information, reasoning, evaluating alternatives, and reaching appropriate solutions.
- Students will demonstrate professional and ethical behavior with recognition of the diverse and multicultural communities.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the ethical issues that permeate business decisions and actions.
- Students will demonstrate leadership skill sets appropriate to their work and professional environments.
- Students will demonstrate the appropriate and effective use of technology and information to make evidence-based decisions related to their field of study.
- Students will be able to use mathematical concepts and models and quantitative reasoning to solve real-world problems.
- Students will demonstrate multicultural understanding, empathy, and ethical understanding and behavior in their professional communications, interactions, and actions.
Licensed in the State of California by The Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education, School code 71847831