About Alexander College
Alexander College is a private post-secondary institution recognized and accredited by the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, Degree Quality Assurance Board (DQAB), BC Education Quality Assurance (EQA) program.
Alexander college is also a proud participant in the BC Transfer System, organized by the BC Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT).
Alexander College provides a supportive learning environment to students from many cultural backgrounds and language abilities by offering internationally recognized university transfer courses and degree programs, individual support services, and campus activities to foster local and global community engagement.
Why Choose Alexander College?
- Affordable fees compared with public colleges and universities
- On-campus work/volunteer opportunities
- Free academic advising support in a variety of languages
- Academic pathways to higher education with variety of transferable courses
- Free tutoring services
- International Student Advising Services
- Various academic support, such as workshops and peer mentorship program
- Health and wellness Support
- Campuses in Downtown Vancouver and Burnaby for a convenient commute
- Caring and experienced staff and faculty
- Inclusive and interactive clubs, events, and activities for quality campus life