For many busy professionals, the traditional work week can be a hectic time, when business travel, office projects, and family commitments take center stage. The Saturday MBA is designed for part-time students who want to focus on their careers during the week and earn a high-quality Marylhurst MBA on weekends – and still leave time for a balanced life.
The Saturday MBA at Marylhurst University is an annual cohort program that begins late September. It's a collaborative, creative and high-tech learning environment that meets the needs of working adults. Marylhurst even provides the books, materials, and coffee so students can focus on the learning, earning an accredited Marylhurst MBA in just two years.
- Two Saturday courses in 3-hour morning and afternoon sessions (9am-4pm)
- Compressed quarter system (8-10 weeks), with an integrated Web component
- Catered lunch and beverages
- Books and materials provided
- Structured 17-course curriculum
- Focus on ethical leadership and managerial decision making
- Small seminar-style classes
- Courses taught on campus by Marylhurst faculty members
- All-inclusive tuition (includes books, software, case studies, and fees)
- Refreshments and boxed lunch
- Integrated course Web site for accelerated learning
- Saturday MBA cohort advisor
- Convenient pre-registration
- Career counseling
Students who want to focus on their careers during the week and earn a high-quality Marylhurst MBA on weekends – and still leave time for a balanced life.
Program taught in: