The purpose of the MBA is to prepare students for successful and rewarding careers in a global business environment. Business faculty and staff members work closely with students to equip them with the knowledge and skills for future employment and leadership opportunities.
M.B.A. Foundation Courses
(may be waived with undergraduate equivalents)
- Survey of Accounting (Accounting I & II)
- Managerial Economics (Macro and Micro Economics)
- Foundations of Finance (Corporate Finance)
- Quantitative Methods in Management (Managerial Statistics)
- Management Theory (Principles of Management)
- Business Legal Environment (Business Law)
- Marketing Concepts (Principles of Marketing)
- Conflict Resolution Mgmt.
- Health Care Management
- International Business
- Technology and Engineering
Program taught in: