Geneva Business School’s MBA programs have been designed to give you the most innovative training for future leadership.
With evening learning that fits into your life, innovative learning methods, personalized mentoring, and unique networking opportunities, you will develop management and problem-solving abilities essential for success in any business endeavor.
Students who complete a Master of International Management at Geneva Business School can go on to study a shortened version of the MBA after gaining three years of working experience.
Over the course of the program students will:
- Gain problem-solving management expertise.
- Obtain private and public market management analyzation skills.
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures.
- Identify areas for the implementation of new theories and methods.
- Design and build new management strategies.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration
- Location: Geneva Campus
he MBA program is for experienced professionals and requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of a unique business, management, and finance courses that will challenge your assumptions about how business works in the 21st century. It will give you the chance to develop new perspectives and skills, and use new tools to meet those challenges. In addition, you will take courses that specialize in international management and a final project.
The breakdown of the program is as follows:
- 14 core courses (56 ECTS)
- 4 courses in your chosen area of international management (16 ECTS)
- Business project specific to your major which can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS)
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as:
- General Manager
- International Sales and Marketing Manager
- Global Account Manager
- Management Analyst
- Chief Executive
- Business Analyst
- Director of International Management
- Business Development Coordinator
- International Brand Manager
- Management Consultant
Admission Criteria for MBA Programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field.
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, certificates.
- A 500-word written response to a business case study + interview.
- Some previous business/professional experience.
- Photocopy of a valid passport / national ID.
- Reference letters from a former academic institution and from current employer (if applicable).
- Application Submitted: Applications from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria met.
- English Exam: As English is the common language used in Geneva Business School, TOEFL/IELTS/DET test scores, phone or face to face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- Phone Interview: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
For more information about our admissions procedure, please contact our Admissions Department.
Exceptional admissions conditions – COVID-19
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Geneva Business School Board of Management has decided that it will accept students even if they are unable to obtain their TOEFL/ IELTS English exam results due to the pandemic. During the application interviews, we will apply the same level of rigorous assessment as well as thoroughly evaluate the candidate’s level of comprehension in English to ensure that everyone has the capacity to participate in class. Candidates accepted to Geneva Business School without TOEFL/IELTS or high school examination results will be afforded one additional academic year, from the time they join our school, to provide the missing documents. Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview. Duolingo’s technology and format allows applicants to complete the test at any time or place with internet access. More information here. You can find more information on our exceptional admissions requirements on our blog.
Fees and Funding
- Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: CHF3,000 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
- Tuition per semester: CHF12,950 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva, Barcel ... Read More