The MBA program provides advanced preparation for successful participation in a rapidly changing world. You'll be exposed to real-world situations that you are encouraged to question and analyze. Rider's proximity to the Route One corporate centers is a plus. The MBA program is accredited by the AACSB International (Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business).
Rider's MBA program provides an effective and distinctive learning environment that emphasizes:
- Advanced business theory
- Critical interpersonal and communications management skills
- Cross-functional integration of business theory and processes
- Management skills that adapt to a rapidly-changing environment
The Rider MBA program provides built-in flexibility and choice. As an MBA student, you may pursue:
- A general business program
- A concentration in the functional disciplines of computer information systems, marketing, finance or management
- An interdisciplinary concentration in entrepreneurship, global business or health administration
- A mix to fit your specific needs
We know you have commitments. That's why the Rider MBA program offers evening classes (Monday through Thursday) and some weekend sessions (a limited number of Saturday courses). Plus, all basic required courses are offered during both fall and spring semesters and in the summer. While most students pursue their MBA on a part-time basis, courses are also scheduled to allow you to enroll in four courses per semester.
Program taught in: