MBA Preparatory Program - The Pre-MBA Program
The Pre-MBA Program is a 13-week program designed to prepare students to pursue an MBA degree by providing a basic understanding of business concepts and practices that are an essential part of the standard business curriculum for most MBA programs in the United States.
The Pre-MBA program at the University of Dallas College of Business was established in 1971.
Since that time over 1600 students from more than 75 different countries completed this challenging thirteen-week preparation program and moved on to the MBA programs of their choice.
Students also practice both written and oral presentation skills essential for business. Those with limited business education or experience gain a basic understanding of essential business concepts and practices, while international students who have studied business in their own countries learn important American business terminology.
The Pre-MBA Program offers:
- Introduction to the nature of U.S. graduate academic studies
- Trips to local businesses and seminars on various business topics
- Development of necessary study skills for success in graduate business schools
- Improvement of business communication skills
- Basic orientation to U.S. business practices and terminology
- Academically qualified faculty
- Spring, summer and fall start dates
- Average of 20 students per class
- Daytime and evening classes (20 to 25 hours per week)
- Qualified academic faculty
Program taught in: