You aspire to :
- Develop and consolidate your ability to act as team leader in a strategic and international setting.
- Acquire leadership and effective decision-making skills.
- Gain managerial skills in order to complete your technical or scientific studies.
- Move on in your career (lawyer, engineer, scientist, etc.).
- Progress in an international context.
Our MBA has the answers to your challenge :
- We will maximise your potential in order to provide you with a key competitive advantage to fill top management positions.
- We will give you the necessary tools and methods to develop the understanding of strategic problems in order to take effective strategic decisions.
- We will give you the opportunity to carry out a student internship placement or an international student exchange at one of our partner universities.
- A dynamic programme taught in English, which enables participants to understand the complex aspects of operating in a European context.
- A group of multicultural and multinational students from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Job-search and coaching workshops and seminars.
- A participative method which combines case studies, seminars, internship placement, international student exchange, research project.
- Our network of more than 100 partner universities in 36 countries on all continents.
- Our experience in teaching international business to an international public.
-Introduction to Business and Management
-Operational International Marketing
-Doing Business in Europe
-Purchase and Logistics
-International Project Management
-French as a Foreign Language
-Advanced French as a Foreign Language
-Entrepreneurship and Development
-Developing Business in Overseas Markets
-European Business Communication and Negotiation
-European Marketing Concepts and Analysis
-European Company Law
-European Human Resources Management
-International Finance and Management Control
-Analysis of Major European Companies
-Marketing Techniques and Methodology
-Purchase and Sales Negotiation
-Coaching and Job Search
-Advanced French as a Foreign Language II
-Internship with a report or International Exchange + Research Project
- Bachelor degree or an equivalent professional qualification
- A good command of English
- Application form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Motivation essay
Final selection is made by interview
About the School
An international business school, created in 1991 by ARC INTERNATIONAL, a world leader in quality tableware, ESCIP has been designed for students looking for excellent business training with a strong ... Read More