MBA (Crowell School of Business)
The Biola MBA Program prepares followers of Jesus Christ to be successful leaders in the marketplace.
What we offer:
An entrepreneurial focus on today's demanding business culture
- Biblical integration that is a priority and a hallmark of all our classes
- One-on-one mentoring with successful Christian executives and business people
- An exclusive Christian student body and faculty
- The convenience of evening classes for fully-employed students
In these times, the world is looking for men and women of character to impact the world for Jesus Christ. For 100 years, Biola has stood for biblically centered education where scholarship and service go hand in hand.
Building from that heritage, the Biola MBA is a rigorous and broadly based advanced business study. Its hallmark is a passion for creativity, vision, innovative problem solving and the highest of ethical standards.
As a professional in the MBA program, you will be exposed to a carefully selected faculty who know first-hand the rigors of 21st-century commerce. They are ready to equip and prepare you to impact and transform today's marketplace.
The Master of Business Administration degree program has five distinct elements:
- Prerequisite (leveling) coursework, required for those without a business undergraduate degree (up to 10 units).
- A common core of graduate courses (28 units).
- A required theology course (3 units).
- An integrative business ethics course (3 units).
- Participation in the MBA Mentor Program.
Biola's MBA is a 34-unit program, with up to an additional 10 units of prerequisites for those students without an undergraduate degree in business. It is designed to be a two-year program, with an additional semester for those needing prerequisites.
A student must maintain a minimum 3.0 G.P.A. to graduate. A student taking all 10 units of leveling would have a total of 44 units in their program. No more than 6 units can be transferred into the program.
Program taught in: