You’re ready to become an exemplary HR professional – one who’s strategic and can effectively manage, motivate, and compensate employees while confidently demonstrating how human resource activities drive growth for the enterprise. With the NSU Edge, you can become the leader you aspire to be.
The M.B.A. with a major in Human Resource Management provides you with a foundation in advanced business administration and helps you develop specialized HR management skills. You’ll learn how to implement new procedures, solve conflicts, manage employee benefits, train personnel, and communicate ROI metrics with financial officers. These skills will make you a valuable HR leader in any organization and give you an advantage over other HR candidates.
- M.B.A. core courses offered weeknights or during the day on the main campus and online. Human Resource Management courses offered weeknights on the main campus, online and few courses may be offered alternating weekends.
- The program can be completed in as little as 21 months.
- The program begins five times annually with starts in August, October, January, March, and May.
Compensation and Benefits Manager
$111,430Average Salary Per Year
Training and Development Manager
$102,640Average Salary Per Year
Human Resources Manager
$104,440Average Salary Per Year
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor's degree transcript must show a degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If the graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- Other admission documentation may be required
Foreign Educated Applicants
- For those applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States, they must have their foreign transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited organization. A list of these organizations can be found at www.naces.org
- The independent academic evaluation must list the degree equivalency and include a GPA (grade point average) calculation as well as a course-by-course credit evaluation.
- The academic evaluation must be completed for all undergraduate work and be performed based on original and official documents.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
All applicants who received their bachelor's and any graduate degrees from a college or university where English is not the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) minimum scores required.
- Internet based (iBT) = 79, Computerized score = 213, Paper score = 550.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required = 6.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum sore required = 54.
- TALK International, School of Languages: Completion of level 9 test with a score of 85% or higher.
- Duolingo Test of English: 105 or higher
- Completion of ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 with a grade of 'C' or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- If bachelor's or master's degree coursework was fully completed in English outside the USA within the last two years, a letter from the institution on official letterhead will be required to waive the English Language requirement. The letter must state that all coursework was taught in English.
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
*An interview may also be required to determine the current level of English proficiency, even if the required scores and guidelines have been fulfilled.
About the School
One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bach ... Read More