You’re ready to prove that you can help any business grow. But in order to get started, you need to master how to identify, transform, and communicate Big Data in compelling ways that key stakeholders will understand. A program that gives you a competitive advantage will put you on the path to success.
The M.B.A. with a major in Business Intelligence/Analytics will give you a foundation in advanced business administration while focusing on the science of business modeling, database systems, data warehousing, data mining, and benchmarking. You’ll learn from Fortune 500 business executives and other industry leaders who can provide insights and leadership, while you do hands-on work on real-world projects. You’ll develop the skills to help you drive stronger decision making, lower cost, optimize operations, and develop new and successful business opportunities.
By learning how to align information strategy with business strategy, you’ll become a valued member of any organization and grow your career as a leader.
- M.B.A. core courses offered weeknights or during the day on the main campus and online. The Business Intelligence / Analytics courses are offered weeknights on the main campus and online.
- The program can be completed in as little as 21 months.
- The program begins five times annually with starts in August, October, January, March, and May.
- The program offered in conjunction with NSU's College of Engineering and Computing.
KEMET Business Intelligence / Analytics Scholarship Competition
NSU's H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship in conjunction with KEMET Electronics Corporation is pleased to host the scholarship competition for graduate students pursuing a Business Intelligence / Analytics MBA degree. This competition was made possible through a generous donation from KEMET Electronics Corporation to advance outstanding Business Intelligence / Analytics students at Nova Southeastern University with an annual award of up to $12,500. In addition to the monetary benefits of the scholarship, this is a valuable opportunity for students to work on real-world applications of business analytics and receive feedback from faculty and industry professionals.
Per-Olof Loof Business Intelligence / Analytics Scholarship
NSU's H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship is pleased to announce its Business Intelligence / Analytics scholarship for the year 2019-20. This scholarship was made possible through a generous donation from Mr. Per-Olof Loof.
The scholarship will be based on an assessment of student applicants by a panel of judges in the following areas: Academic performance, research and scholarship, community engagement and professional accomplishments. In addition to current performance and accomplishments, the assessment will also consider the potential for future development.
The scholarship is open to all students who are currently enrolled in the Huizenga College MBA program with a concentration in Business Intelligence / Analytics and have completed a least two courses in the MBA program. Those who are interested in applying for this scholarship must submit the Per-Olof Loof Scholarship Application package.
Award Amount: The winner(s) of this competition will receive a scholarship of up to $12,500.
- Completed Master's Application for Admission and non-refundable $50 application fee.
- A conferred bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent degree for international applicants.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. The applicant's bachelor's degree transcript must show a degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. If the graduate degree has been earned, the transcript must show degree conferral date in order to be evaluated for admission consideration. Electronic transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale-Davie, Florida 33329-9905
- Other admission documentation may be required
Foreign Educated Applicants
- For those applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States, they must have their foreign transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited organization. A list of these organizations can be found at www.naces.org
- The independent academic evaluation must list the degree equivalency and include a GPA (grade point average) calculation as well as a course-by-course credit evaluation.
- The academic evaluation must be completed for all undergraduate work and be performed based on original and official documents.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
All applicants who received their bachelor's and any graduate degrees from a college or university where English is not the primary language of instruction are required to take an English language test. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) minimum scores required.
- Internet based (iBT) = 79, Computerized score = 213, Paper score = 550.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) minimum score required = 6.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) minimum sore required = 54.
- TALK International, School of Languages: Completion of level 9 test with a score of 85% or higher.
- Duolingo Test of English: 105 or higher
- Completion of ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 with a grade of 'C' or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- If bachelor's or master's degree coursework was fully completed in English outside the USA within the last two years, a letter from the institution on official letterhead will be required to waive the English Language requirement. The letter must state that all coursework was taught in English.
- Completion and passing of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program English for Academic Purposes
*An interview may also be required to determine the current level of English proficiency, even if the required scores and guidelines have been fulfilled.
About the School
One of the premier business schools in Florida, the H. Wayne Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship at NSU reaches students globally with online and on-site, internationally recognized bach ... Read More