- Start date: October 2019
- Format: Part time
- Duration: 20 months
- Course fee:€ 32.000
- Teaching language: English
- Location: MIP Politecnico di Milano Graduate School of Business (Milan, Italy)+2 International Weeks and international exchange opportunities
Required qualification: at least 3 years of work experience ideally in international environments.
The International Part-Time MBA is the programme of MIP Politecnico di Milano designed for talented professionals who want to acquire top managerial skills without interrupting their career.
This programme is looking for talented and ambitious young professionals, who are committed to learning how to exploit their full potential and make their ambitions come true.
The course is delivered in part-time weekend format. This allows participants to obtain an internationally recognized qualification - an MBA - without interrupting their business.
It lasts 20 months, lessons are held one weekend each month (Friday and Saturday) and are integrated from 3 full week sessions; the face-to-face lessons are combined with multimedia content delivered through the innovative digital learning platform, developed by MIP on MICROSOFT technology and almost 50% of the classes (usually on Friday) will be held within multinational companies located in Milan or in the neighbourhood. All classes held at MIP will be recorded giving the students the chance to catch up anytime with the contents and students can attend up to 30% of the classes via streaming.
The School of Management of Politecnico di Milano is accredited by AMBA, EQUIS, ASFOR and EOCCS and is in the European Business School Financial Times Rankings and in the QS World University Rankings.
The minimum requirements for the Part Time MBA programme are:
- Online application form on www.applyformasters.net
- Curriculum vitae
- Application and MIP test* fee (€150)
- University degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Official university transcripts
- Motivational Statement
- Copy of passport/EU Identity card
- Digital photo
- Certificate of English Proficiency (if applicable)
- 1 or 2 letters of reference
Candidates will have to sit for the motivational interview.
* Candidates have to sit the MIP Test with the goal of evaluating their logical and critical reasoning skills. GMAT and GRE are not mandatory but a plus
Applications are now open, please refer to www.mip.polimi.it/intptmba for details.
For more information and application assistance, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Program taught in: