Business professionals looking to build on their education and experience may pursue a Global MBA. This degree program prepares students for leadership positions in multinational companies or entrepreneurial endeavors and often includes study-abroad opportunities.
Healthcare is a broad field of study that prepares students for jobs in the healthcare industry. These may include medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, healthcare administration, optometry, occupational therapy, physical therapy, podiatry, healthcare equipment and technology, healthcare management, health insurance and physician assisting.
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) - The main objective of the Program is to produce professional managers in healthcare business who have knowledge and skills i
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) Program Overview
1. Field: Healthcare Management
2. Degree: Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
3. Prospective Students
- Managers of University Hospitals, Hospitals in Public and Civil Sectors- Physicians, Nurses, and Hospital Administrative Staffs- Employees in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry- Government Employees in Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs and Related Organizations in Public and Civil Sectors- Others Interested in Healthcare Management
4. Requirement for Graduation: 14 Courses (45 credits)
5. Program Duration: Two Academic Years (4 Semesters)