Global MBA programs serve professionals seeking to further their careers in international business. Students study specializations particularly beneficial to this field of work. Course topics may include foreign languages and cultural sensitivity.
Healthcare is a broad field of study that prepares students for jobs in the healthcare industry. These may include medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, healthcare administration, optometry, occupational therapy, physical therapy, podiatry, healthcare equipment and technology, healthcare management, health insurance and physician assisting.
Global MBA in Healthcare
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) - The main objective of the Program is to produce professional managers in healthcare business who have knowledge and skills in healthcare services management in the era of globalization of healthcare markets. [+]
Global Healthcare Management MBA (GHCM MBA) Program Overview
1. Field: Healthcare Management
2. Degree: Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
3. Prospective Students
- Managers of University Hospitals, Hospitals in Public and Civil Sectors- Physicians, Nurses, and Hospital Administrative Staffs- Employees in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry- Government Employees in Ministry of Health, Welfare & Family Affairs and Related Organizations in Public and Civil Sectors- Others Interested in Healthcare Management
4. Requirement for Graduation: 14 Courses (45 credits)
5. Program Duration: Two Academic Years (4 Semesters)... [-]