In today's dynamic marketplace, successful managers must be innovative and entrepreneurial, combining a general knowledge of business functions with specific skills in their area of responsibility. The SBS Flex MBA (Master of Business Administration degree) was developed to provide students with this expertise.
The courses are held once a month on campus. It is always on a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 09:00 - 18:00. This gives the participants to meet with the lecturer and the peer students.
Exams are conducted on the Thursday evening, before the next class. This allows participants to come to Zurich for a limited time period.
Duration of Studies
The Flex MBA Program can be completed within 15 months.
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting and Theory
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Managerial Accounting
- Economics for Decision Makers
- Human Resource Management
- Operations and Project Management
- International Marketing and Research
- Business Policy and Strategy
- International Finance and Banking
- Management Information Systems
- Business Values and Ethics
- International Law and Business
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- SBS Admissions Test or GMAT Score minimum 550.
- Applicants with an American university undergraduate degree must provide a GMAT score of minimum 550.
- Applicants with a TOEFL test of minimum 550 (Computer-based: 230) or equivalent are exempted from the English skills part of the SBS test.
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
Applicants must provide the following documentation:
- Completed and duly signed application form
- Complete Curriculum Vitae indicating professional experiences
- Certified copy(s) of bachelor’s degree(s)
- Official academic transcripts
- A promising GMAT score or SBS admissions exams
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
- Non-refundable application fee of SFr. 150. -
- One passport-sized photograph
APPLY ONLINE @ www.sbs.edu
Program taught in: