Shaping Tomorrow's Leaders by Developing Competent, Capable and Ethical Managers
- Earn a professional degree.
- Enhance your management performance and potential.
- Network with a broad range of high-quality individuals.
- Focus on the social and ethical responsibilities of leadership.
- Utilize and enhance teamwork, negotiation, leadership and strategic skills.
- Integrate real-world situations into the classroom through cases analysis and simulation-based activities.
- Social and ethical responsibilities of leadership.
- IU Northwest's Fast Track MBA provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today's global and competitive business environment!
- Businesses need competent, skilled, and ethical leaders to manage the diverse components of their organizations. Your MBA from IU Northwest will prepare you to be in-demand leaders!
Just 2 nights per week for only 20 months!
If you want to earn your graduate degree by attending class part-time in the evening, while still working full time, then IU Northwest's MBA is a fast-track program designed for you. If you have an undergraduate degree in business you may qualify to enter directly into the 30 credit-hour MBA core, which can be completed in as little as 20 months. You can earn your MBA by attending classes just two nights per week, with no weekend classes required ...in less than 2 years!
If you have an undergraduate degree in a field other than business, you can complete the MBA program in 24-33 months, depending on how many foundation courses you need. This is determined by a review of your undergraduate coursework.
Program taught in: