It's not business as usual at UT’s Sykes College of Business.
The AACSB-accredited Executive MBA program is designed for experienced professionals seeking a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to mastering the art of leadership in the new economy and preparing to lead in the next.
Why UT’s executive MBA program?
You will develop the global perspective, strategic vision and innovative thinking needed to make the right decisions and to manage risk in a changing world.
- Courses on key topics in business today – Sustainability, knowledge management, creative global problem solving and more. Guest lecturers keep participants up-to-date on current trends and strategies.
- Groundbreaking global component – Short study-abroad trip focuses on the strategic assessment of an international company.
- Collaborative, hands-on approach – Participants progress through the curriculum as a team, cultivating valuable business relationships.
- Exceptional value – Competitively priced against other top executive MBA programs. One fixed price includes tuition, books and most expenses for the international travel course.
Admission Requirements and Documents
- Completed application
- $40 application fee
- Official transcripts of all previous college work received directly from each institution
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) score report. Pending approval, the admission committee may waive the GMAT based on a minimum GPA of 3.0 or better from an accredited four-year institution, relevant coursework, required work experience and a satisfactory entry interview.
- Two professional reference forms (PDF) completed by individuals who attest to the applicant's professional background and academic potential.
- Personal Statement
- Individual interviews are required.
- Applicants are required to have seven years of relevant professional work experience.
Program taught in: