- AMBA accredited. Only 2% of schools in the world have an accredited MBA.
- A faculty with a balance between practitioners and doctors in different disciplines which provides not only practicality but the necessary academic rigor.
- Program among the best 100 EMBAs in the world according to QS ranking.
- Top 50 Executive MBA according to Youth Incorporated ranking.
- The TFM consists of launching an entrepreneurship project.
- Throughout the training, all students work with everyone on various projects to reinforce synergies between different profiles.
- Support from ESIC Entrepreneurs to students to contribute to the implementation and consolidation of their projects with the possibility of access to the Business Incubator.
- 6 months after completing the program: 99%
- One year after finishing the program: 100%
Data of former students of the program
Functional areas that our students occupy
- 46% Business development
- 16% Operations
- 12% Finance
- 10% Marketing & Sales
Geographical areas where they work
- 80% Spain
- 7% LATAM
- 6% Africa
- 3% Rest of Europe
- 2% USA
- 1% Asia
- 1% Oceania
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual requirement in evaluations, cases, exercises, etc.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final project supervised.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Energepic / Pexels
An Executive Master in Business Administration (EMBA) must respond to the ever increasing levels of demand that managers and businessmen encounter in their day to day. Aspects such as the creation of added value, the strategic vision, the response to the globalized environment, differentiation through corporate culture and corporate social responsibility, knowledge management, the focus of interest groups (stakeholders) and the Strategic perspective of people management, among many others, compel us to lifelong learning if we want to be effective and efficient in carrying out our responsibilities.
Environment and company - Strategic management
- Analysis of the economic environment
- Structure of the organization
- Strategic planning and management
- New digital business models
- Taxation in the company
- Corporate risk management
- Digital transformation management
- Corporate environment
- Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility
- Accounting information systems
- Cost systems
- Financial calculation
- Liquidity management
- Treasury management
- Business valuation
- Financial planning and control
Marketing / sales
- Marketing orientation in the organization
- Mk. strategic: consumer behavior, segmentation and positioning
- Marketing plan
- Commercial investigation
- Products and services
- The brand as a differentiation factor
- The price
- The distribution
- Commercial Team Management
- Commercial communication
Development of managerial skills and competences
- Leadership and motivation
- Global Mindset
- Action plan for personal development
- Group formation and teamwork
- Interpersonal communication
- Strategic negotiation
- Change management
- The usefulness of executive coaching in the company
# 1 - 1st place Ranking El Mundo - El Mundo
TOP - ESIC within the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the top 20 of the best global business schools in 2017 - Ranking América Economía - América Economía
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More