Master of Business Administration
CSU Long Beach provides an AACSB accredited 48-unit MBA Program. Additionally, as one of the few California member-schools in the nation-wide Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the MBA program is at the forefront of refining graduate education. There are several MBA Program options available to students including the Self-Paced Evening MBA, the Fully Employed MBA (FEMBA) Program, and the One-Year Accelerated MBA Program. All Programs allow candidates to pursue graduate studies while keeping personal and career commitments.
Evening (Self-Paced) MBA
The "Evening" MBA is a self-paced program where students manage their own degree as either full-time or part-time. Classes meet weeknights from 4:00 to 6:45 p.m. and from 7:00 to 9:45 p.m. Depending on whether students attend part-time or full-time the program can be completed between two to four years. Most students take two classes a semester as part-time students and complete the program in three to four years. The average age of students is about 27. The Evening MBA program admits students for both the Fall and Spring semesters.
The minimum requirements for our program are:
- GPA requirement for graduate admissions is 2.75.
- Your GPA is determined by the last 60 semester units or last 90 quarter units of your undergraduate study.
- The university requirement for the TOEFL score is 550 paper-based, 213 CBT, or 79 IBT.
- The TOEFL is required for all applicants with a non-U.S. degree.
- The institutional TOEFL is not accepted.
- The average GMAT score for our students is 550.
- Must represent a good balance between the quantitative and verbal sections.
- The analytical writing score should be at or above a 4.0. The score is evaluated in comparison to the strength of the entire application
- Please note: Meeting these minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
Program taught in: